Friday, February 17, 2006

Finally!

I can finally update the blog! First my computer refused to work and then the blogger site wouldn't let me update. Grrr.

Before I start on my progress, I'd like to congratulate Mr Gibson and Mr Pain, who just won Gold and Silver for Canada in the skeleton competition. GOOD JOB!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Here's sock number one. I'm at the gusset on sock #2. Which means I'm late, since I have another pair of socks to complete before the end of the Olympics. But I'm not too worried since the second pair will be a plain pair, so it should take me less time to complete it.

I hope that all the knitting olympians are doing well. I'll admit something: I miss Mariah! I'm itching to get back to those sleeves. Oh well, I'll get there soon enough and by then I'll have two new pairs of socks to wear :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic sock, you've done such a great job with it - and I adore the color, it's so vibrant! Keep up the good work, and best wishes from Austria!

Karine said...

Had issues posting today too. But seriously, the sock looks realy nice. I don't think it can look bad...

K. said...

Thats a really nice sock, i love the color!