Sunday, May 07, 2006

Daisy is done!

I finished the little baby cardigan I made for my friend's baby-to-be.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Pattern is Daisy from Knitty. The yarn is Schachenmayr Nomotta Micro (100% acrylic). I got it from a secret pal quite a while ago and couldn't find the right pattern for it until now. It's pretty soft.

Here's a close-up of the duck buttons I chose:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

In other news, this is probably my last post for a while, as I will be leaving for Europe this Friday. I'll be in France for two weeks for work, and then I'm going to England for a few days just for fun.

I still don't know what knitting project I'm going to bring along. So I may update before I leave if I ever figure out what to take with me (I just can't imagine not bringing anything).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun on your post-work trip!!! :) I actually thought you were posting that you were back. Oops! ;)

K. said...

Hourray for traveling! Have a ton of fun, even if you're there for work. For the plane, how about a sock or something...it simple, mindless, and you can't mess it up while watching a bad in-flight movie! I'm leaving in August and will be flying into Paris. Maybe I'll try to take a day or two to rediscover the city of lights (or smelly city, depends on your taste...) Have fun!!!!!!!!

Montreal Mama said...

Have a safe trip. Be careful with what needles you take through security. Bamboo and plastic are ok (plastic with metal in the middle are NOT). And full metal needles will be confiscated. I took socks on plastics on my last trip, no problems at all! Have a good time. See you soon at a Montreal Knits Meeting!

Karine said...

Bon voyage. Tu me donnes vraiment envie de plier bagage et partir ... Ça fait longtemps qu'on ne s'est pas vu j'espère que tu reviendras avec de bons souvenirs à raconter...

Jennifer Lori said...

The blanket and cardi both look great! (The blanket is Decor, right? It's 75% acrylic and 25% wool). Have a great time on the trip too.