Friday, January 26, 2007

Guten Tag

Ms K. tagged me, so here you go.

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. I'm 29 and I still don't have a driver's licence. I never really wanted to drive. But as I get older, I start to think that it probably would be a useful thing to have ;)

2. I tend to accumulate a lot of stuff and then I all of a sudden get tired of the clutter and I feel the need to get rid of everything. Today, I donated three boxes of books and CDs to Le Chaînon.

3. I've had bright orange hair once. It did not look good. But it was fun.

4. I tend to count calories in everything I eat. It does not, however, keep me from eating them.

5. I'm a loner. I don't mind spending a whole weekend by myself, though this doesn't happen as often now with the boyfriend.

6. Despite #5, my favourite thing to do on a Friday night is to meet friends for a good meal and some wine. My favourite thing to do on a Saturday night is to stay home and watch hockey with the boyfriend (while drinking wine. And knitting. Which sometimes leads to disaster).

I tag: Jo, The Knitting Muso, Julie, Karine, Stephanie (yeah right, as if she reads my blog ;) ) and Jennifer.

And a special hello to Jenny aka Michaela. I didn't know you read my blog, it was nice to read a comment from you :)

1 comment:

Jennifer Lori said...

Hi Caroline! I did the meme when Robyn tagged me, but thanks for the mention! Have a great day,
Jennifer