Thursday, July 21, 2011

Cutest Habs fan

Ok so that shawl? It's not gonna happen. I keep messing it up and I haven't knit a stitch in days because I'm no longer motivated. I guess I could try again and hope to have it for the second wedding I have to go to at the end of August, but I don't even want to. So it'll be put in time out and maybe in 6 months I'll want to try again.

And my mom is getting married in two years, so maybe I'll get to wear it at HER wedding! :)

Now to make this post less boring, I'll give you pics of my cutie in his new Habs diaper! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Knit and Purl Mama said...

That is soooo cute! Where did you find a Habs diaper? They're the re-usable kind, right?

Can't wait to meet Julien tomorrow! And see you of course.

Tara said...

Aw, shame about the shawl not working out. But hey, at least you've got a cute Habs fan to make you feel better, right? :)