Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hello there!

I am very much aware that I haven't posted in over a month.

See, this thing happened: I went back to work. OMG! Juggling family life and work life is not easy, I'm sure you all know that. I'll admit it, going back hasn't been easy.

I've had no time for myself, I've been exhausted, and omg the nausea...

Wait, nausea? That can't be work-related now can it? Nope.





















Photobucket
(Please do not mention this on Facebook!)


That also explains why I'm also crazy exhausted. Oh and sorry about the blurry pic, my camera didn't want to focus at all.

I'm not sure when I'll blog next, I haven't been knitting AT ALL lately (funny thing: I also lost my knitting mojo for months when I got preggo with Julien). So I'll see you all around :)

9 comments:

Karine said...

Ah ben coudonc! Félicitations!???!!

Jo~ said...

WOW!!! Félicitations, ça va donner combien de mois entre les 2? Les miens ont 20 mois de différence, l'avantage c'est que tu es encore dans le 'beat' pour le 2e. ;)

Snarsh said...

Congrats on #2!!! We're in the same expecting club on Ravelry!!!

Tara said...

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!! Very happy with you :) And yeah... get ready to be drop-dead tired for the next... oh... 5-6 years :)

Chantal Boucher said...

Félicitation!! Un 2e!! Oui, on peut comprendre que tu sois fatiguée! Prend soin de toi!

Knit and Purl Mama said...

Wishing you a Congrats Again!!!

Won't mention a word on FB!

CONGRATS GIRL!!!

And yes, you'll be tired for years to come!

xo

Maryse said...

Félicitations!!!

Alrischa said...

Yay! Congratulations! I know what you mean about pregnancy and knitting. I found that the nausea eased off if I sat Perfectly Still, but knitting was too much movement. lol. Hope the nausea eases soon, so you can cast on some itty bitty things!

Jennifer said...

OMG Congratulations Caroline! What wonderful news! :D