Saturday, October 16, 2004

Finally an update!

I'm having a difficult time updating lately. I'm crazy-busy at work and just... not in a happy state of mind. I do knit a lot though, it's very therapeutic. So is buying yarn, but I'm sort of broke right now so I should really stop going to my LYS ;)

***

My poncho is halfway done. I read a post on the knitlist by someone who said she knitted hers in two weeks. Wow. I know I'm a slow knitter and it's my first time doing a lacey thing, so I guess it's normal that it's taking me a lot longer.

***

Of course, what doesn't help is that I started yet another new project. It's the Chinese Charm bag from Stitch N' Bitch. I'm making it for my mom (for Christmas) out of Noro Silk Garden. Lovely. But is it just me or that yarn is terribly itchy? I've knitted with wool before (including Noro yarns) but it's never itched that much. I can only work on it a little at a time.

***

I'm ending this post by saying a big thank you to everyone who takes the time to comment on this blog. You have no idea how happy it makes me to see that I have a new comment. Thank you :)

No comments: