Skeins her way is having a Spring knitting goals contest, and while I don't think any Montrealer can truly believe that spring will be back soon (or ever it seems), it's nice to think about the warmer days.
That and I like to make lists.
So here are my knitting goals.
1. Get back into knitting already! I don't know what's wrong with me, I haven't knit since LAST SUNDAY! Not a single stitch! Surely that's not normal. My guess is that the new job is taking all my energy. But I need to get my knitting mojo back.
Ok, now the real knitting goals, things I want to do before summer:
1. Finish the Bird in Hand mittens. Right now, I'm almost at the decreases on the top of the first mitten. I love the yarn and I love knitting it so it should go well. I probably won't get to wear it until next winter though, unless we get snow here until the end of April and we don't want that.
2. Make Cable Net sock #2. I haven't finished a new pair of socks for myself in a LONG time.
3. Finish the cardigan for Merry. I only have a few rows done on the back.
4. Make a pair of plain vanilla socks. Just because I haven't made one in forever.
5. Start the Gilmore vest
That's it! What are your knitting goals?