Sunday, March 16, 2008

Little birdie

I finally picked my needles back up yesterday while watching the hockey game (we won!). I made good progress on the Bird in Hand mittens. I tried to take good pics, but I found out it's pretty difficult to photograph your own hand well. So I only have crappy pics, but it gives you an idea. I swear it looks better in real life.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Hopefully, I'll get to knit some more tonight, if my arms aren't too sore. I just got home from the gym and I had a GREAT workout! I made sure I stretched really well cause I don't want to get sore like I was last week. We'll see. Oh and by the way, are any of you readers on SparkPeople? I've been semi-active on the site lately so if you want to add me as a friend, I'm Amarillys on there.

3 comments:

LotusKnits said...

Love the mitten! Congrats on your workout!

Montreal Mama said...

Your mittens look great Caroline!

I can't wait to see them in person, you'll have to bring them when we get together for coffee!

Tara said...

Working out, new job, great knitting. Are you trying to make the rest of us look bad on purpose??? ;)