Thursday, March 26, 2009

Glorious markers

I've always thought I had enough stitch markers. I only ever use a few at a times anyways, so I don't need millions of them, right?

That's what I thought until I realized I just couldn't live without Brigitte's Go Habs Go stitch markers.

Photobucket


Seriously, how cool are they? The Go Habs Go beads even look like little puck! She sells sets of 5 stitch markers and the 5th one is custom made to honour your favourite player (TP14, guess what it means?). I love them!

BTW, Brigitte's Etsy shop is named Les TricotLores (brilliant!) and she sells Habs inspired yarn. Profit from the yarn go to the Montreal Canadiens Children's Foundation. It can't get any better than that.

3 comments:

Montreal Mama said...

I'm going to go make my own now! LOL. I sell stitch markers like that in my shop too, and have the beads on hand. Totally need to make myself som Saku stitch markers!

I know you're a Plekanec fan.... nice choice!

Tara said...

Wow, Habs fever is just INSANE! lol

Brigitte said...

Awww, thanks Mrs. Pleky! I forgot to mention in my shop that the stitch marker profits are going to the Kid's Foundation as well, I'll have to update that info.
And is not Mr. Gainey's new Saku Sandwich just the hottest thing ever?!