Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Ravelympics - Day 3

Are you guys counting today (Monday) as day 3 or 4 of the Ravelympics? Since cast-on was so late on Friday, I decided not to count it and I consider Saturday as day 1. Therefore, today is day 3. Not that it's important.

Things are a bit crazy at work but so much fun with all the Olympic excitement. My boss asked me to work a 6th day for the next two weeks though, so that means I'll have less time to knit. Eeek. The knitting is going well so far, so I'm still hopeful I'll be able to win my medals.

Today I mostly worked on my Olympic mittens.

Photobucket


I like 'em. And you can see Canada's new hero Alexandre Bilodeau skiing on my TV! ;)

Now I'll try to knit on the socks a little bit before going to bed. I'm at the heel!

2 comments:

Montreal Mama said...

That's a good question about the days.. I'm not sure what to count Friday as... I wonder what others are doing? It's like technically there are only 15 days to knit, not 16. Not sure where people were getting 17 days of the olympics, as Feb 12-Feb 28 is only 16 days. And if you don't count Feb 12, then it's 15 days...! Right?

Tara said...

Damn, you're really making great progress on your projects! My cardigan is kicking my ASS, grumble grumble...