Sunday, March 13, 2011

Introducing...

...
Photobucket


Baby Julien, born on March 9th 2011, after a super quick labor.

For those who like to know these kinds of things: Contractions started at 9am. At 10, they got really intense. We left home at 11:10. We got to the hospital at 11:30 and found out I was already 10 cm dilated and ready to push. I pushed through three contractions and baby was born at 11:56. Crazy fast!

Julien is beautiful and I love him so much. Being a mommy is the most wonderful and most difficult thing I've ever done. Don't expect many posts in the next few weeks, I'm a bit overwhelmed! And no, I didn't finish the socks before giving birth! ;)

9 comments:

~Jo~ said...

Caroline, I am SO happy for you! Finally, you are now a mommy!!! :) Thank goodness you didn't give birth in the car. LOL! Julien, welcome to the world, you are a very lucky boy to have Caroline as your mom, she's going to love you to bits! :)

Knit and Purl Mama said...

Congrats Caroline! I can't wait to meet him! He's beautiful.

So Jealous of your super fast labor. Mine were each LONGGGGGGGGG! 80+ hours or something like that between all 3 kids!

Maryse said...

Congratulations! Baby Julien is so cute! Enjoy being a mom! I look forward to seeing more pictures! Take care xx

kate-the-enabler said...

Bless you, what a magnificent labour - WELL DONE!!! I'm ecstatic for you. It is wonderful, and it is overwhelming, and you need to be kind to yourself because the hormones washing around in your system are powerful drugs...be gentle with you! I hope you won't get tired of hearing it - please let me know if you need any support, reassurances or just a friendly ear/email buddy. I'm so delighted for you.

Belinda said...

Congratulations! He's a very cute baby :)

Tara said...

Wow! Fast delivery! You're a natural! :) Welcome to mommy-hood, Caroline. Can't wait to meet your little guy.

Molly Ann said...

Congratulations! He's beautiful - well done!!

Krista said...

Oh Congrats!! He's sooo adorable!

Jennifer said...

Mazal tov! He's beautiful, and so worth the wait! I'm so glad you had an easy delivery, and congratulations again!