I've been tagged!
Here's the deal: Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.
1. I hate umbrellas. I hate to carry them. I sometimes carry a small one in my bag but I'll only use it if it's raining really hard.
2. I've written two novels. Neither of them is good. Neither has been read by anyone but me.
3. My coworker told me I should watch Hell's Kitchen, so I did for the first time this week. It was the scariest thing I had ever seen (I'm slightly exaggerating here). Yet, I know for sure I'll watch again next week.
4. Up until the end of high school, I wanted to be a physical therapist and work for the Canadiens de Montréal. Then I took chemistry and physics and realized I'd have to keep on taking science classes to get there. So I changed my mind and studied literature instead.
5. My new ring tone is the Super Mario Bros theme and it makes me smile everytime my phone ring.
6. I like celebrity gossip too much for my own good.
7. I'm planning a parachute jump for this summer.
Now, who will I tag...
I'm sure you've all see that the new Knitty is out. What do you think? I personally don't like that many patterns. Coachella and Tangerine Twist are cute. And I like the socks. But none of the patterns will go on my to-do list. Oh well. You like some, you dislike some.
Tomorrow, I'm going shopping for yarn for my secret pal's last package. Will I get something for myself? I really shouldn't. But sometimes, yarn just calls your name. ;)