Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Happy Canada Day!

Fellow Canucks, I wish you a happy day off and a fun celebration if you celebrate! If there are any Quebecers who are moving reading this, I wish you a happy moving day.

Photobucket


I finished the first Clash sock! Yay! It fits like a glove and it's really soft. I still need to weave in the ends obviously. I started sock #2 but I'm still at the cuff. I expect to finish it quickly though. I already have chosen what I'll make for my second Summer of Socks pair!

I renewed my gym membership yesterday and I chose to get a full fitness evaluation. It's going to be on July 12 and I'm already nervous about it. I've been going to the gym somewhat regularly for 10 years now (I've had a few off periods though), but I still don't feel I'm in good shape. I'm hoping that the test will help the trainer give me a really good program that I'll be able to stick with. We'll see. I know I was really feeling like going to the gym today but it's closed :(

2 comments:

Montreal Mama said...

So glad to not be moving today!

Tara said...

I miss going to the gym. With the kids and work, I just can't seem to find the time anymore.