Monday, April 06, 2009

I feel meh

I had today off and expected a great day but it didn't up being yucky. And it rained all day so I stayed home and knit (that wasn't so bad, I'll admit it).

Last week I cast on for a new pair of socks:

Photobucket


Unfortunately, I couldn't get a good pic and of course the sock hasn't been blocked yet so it doesn't look as good as it will when it's finished. The yarn really is beautiful though, isn't it?

The pattern is Phlox by the lovely Jennifer. The yarn is from Biscotte & Cie. I got the yarn and pattern from Robyn's nest (it was one of the sock club kits).

I can't wait till I finish them so I can show them off. I'm thinking they may become a gift for my sister.

3 comments:

Tara said...

You know I've yet to knit one of Robyn's sock club kits??? I think I've bought about 5, including this one! Shame...

Anonymous said...

I'm so honored you're knitting my pattern! I hope you like them!

Montreal Mama said...

Can't wait to see your Phlox done!

Go scream at Tara to knit up one of my kits - LOL.