Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It's going to be that kind of day...

Anybody watches 24? (no spoilers ahead)

I just wanted to say how disappointed I was at the twist at the end of the last episode! I don't want to say too much, in case some of you haven't seen it yet, but let's just say I'm mad at my favourite character. If you've seen it, you know what I mean ;)

And yes, I am perfectly capable of being mad at a fictional character. That's just the way I am, I get into the stories too much and I come to care too much about people that don't even exist! ;)

That being said, I'm having a bad case of the Tuesdays (which is just like Monday, except, you know, one day late).

It all started yesterday, actually, when I went to the gym. I don't bring my purse with me to the gym, I just shove my keys and wallet in my gym bag. Forward to today, I need to go grocery shopping even though I really don't feel like it. I shop through the whole store and just as I was about to go to the cash, I realized, you guessed it, that I didn't have my wallet with me! It was still in my gym bag. *sigh*

Chris was at work so I couldn't call him to come and bring me my wallet. So I had to ask an employee if I could leave my cart somewhere, run back home and come back to pay. Joy.

Ps/ I finished one Phlox sock! Yay!

3 comments:

Tara said...

I stopped watching 24 after the second season. His daughter just got on my nerves too frickin' much. Sorry about the store mishap! I hate it when that happens... (and yes, it HAS happened to me as well).

Sam said...

Yeah...
But I wouldn't be surprised if there would be another "surprise"..
That being said - Heroes did that to me - started watching the new season... Hmmmm....

Montreal Mama said...

I haven't watched it yet...! I'll let you know what I think. Hubby and I need to find 5 minutes to sit down on the couch this week. Maybe on the weekend!