Saturday, September 26, 2009

Habsolutely fantastic

Can you smell it? The beginning of hockey season is right around the corner. Tonight is the last preseason game and in a few days, October 1st, my beloved Habs will play their first real game of the season. I can't wait!

I had tickets for Thursday's game against Boston. Unfortunately, my new favourite player wasn't playing.

Photobucket

Brian Gionta ♥♥♥♥♥

I still enjoyed the game, even though we lost. I took a few pics but the stupid net ruined them all.

Photobucket

Plekanec ♥♥♥♥♥

Photobucket

My favourite goalie Jaroslav Halak ♥♥♥♥♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was seated close to Joël, Jacques and Alain from RDS.

Photobucket
Photobucket

I ♥ Youppi

Photobucket

Patrice Brisebois announced he was retiring and got the Jean-Béliveau trophy.

Sorry about the lack of knitting content. Expect a sock-related post soon.

2 comments:

Montreal Mama said...

Can't wait for the new season to start either! Gotta get my flags up on my car!!

GO HABS GO!

Tara said...

Good Lord! Habs fever is descending on us yet again! I didn't manage to score any tickets this year :(