Saturday, September 19, 2009

Today's goals

It looks like I'm going to have a ME day, since my boyfriend is leaving me by myself to go hang out with the guys from Metallica (cause he's cool like that).

So I made myself a list of goals for the day, some fun ones and not-so-fun ones.

1. Go to the gym
2. Do laundry (you don't want to know how many loads I need to do. We don't seem to have any clean clothes left)
3. Finish my Tucson socks (I'm at the toes, I can do it)
4. Cast-on for one of the Christmas gifts
5. Watch the Habs game on RIS
6. Read a magazine in the bath

I also need to resist the temptation to go to Effiloché for some yarn therapy.

2 comments:

Montreal Mama said...

Sounds like good goals!

Anonymous said...

Holy crap, hang with Metallica? You can't just gloss over a story like that! Spill!