Monday, December 27, 2004

Last FO of 2004

Because I doubt I'll be able to finish anything else.

I'm done with the silk garden beanie! It's so damn cute, I'm tempted to keep it for myself. My mom thinks it's adorable, which is a good sign. She doesn't know I'll offer her to keep it when I give her her bag. Hehe. But I know for sure I'll make myself one when I get back home. Probably with the leftover from my gryffindor scarf. Woohoo, matching hat. :)

I'm about 75% through with the back of the sweater. I'm loving this vacation thing. I have so much time to knit. And it's not like it's all I've done (though I'll admit I'm spending a lot of time knitting). I've been working out, cooking, visiting family... and knitting. Tonight I'll go see Finding Neverland.

Unfortunately, I can't post pics of the beanie right now but I will when I get back home next Sunday.

No comments: