Friday, January 07, 2005

Knitting journal

This is something I've been meaning to post since it was first posted on the Knitlist.

Cool webpage with downloadable knitting tools (Knitting journal, Stash Organizer, Needle Organizer). It's really neat, check it out!

***

Tsunami Relief Challenge Update (for more info, see my January 3rd post)

The total so far is 217$ (+ one undisclosed amount). Thanks to those of you who have donated, you're all wonderful. You have no idea how happy I am everytime I see "Tsunami Relief Challenge" as the subject of an email in my Inbox.

The challenge is still up until January 20 so I encourage you all to donate and maybe win some Noro at the same time (it's beautiful I tell you!) :)

***

I have finished my Gryffindor beanie. I can't post pictures right because I've ran out of batteries (it still needs to be blocked anyways). I don't like it as much as the Silk Garden beanie, but it's still cute and at least it fits with my warmer scarf.

I am still undecided as to what I'll do with the sweater. I think I'll probably bind off the sleeves and try to stretch them a little when blocking. We'll see how it turns out. I just don't want to spend that much energy trying to locate more of the yarn, especially since it doesn't even have a colour name on the label. I don't know.

***

I have been reading more and more blogs and adding them to my favourites lately. I really need to make a favourite blogs post and to link it in my menu...

No comments: