I just noticed today that I have 63 projects in my Ravelry queue! Sixty-three! I'm trying to think of how long it would take me to knit them all if I stopped adding any new projects now. Years and years and years!
For your information and your amusement, here are the first ten:
1. Endpaper mitts by Eunny Jang.
2. Cable Net socks by Ariel Barton.
3. Streakers shrug by Pam Allen.
4. Anastasia Socks by MintyFresh.
5. Alphabet Blanket by Debbie Bliss (the link goes to a random store that sells the book, but you can see the blanket there. And many other cute baby things).
6. Belle Cardigan by Wenlan Chia.
7. Tweedy Vest by Mona Schmidt.
8. Greenery Hat by Lilith Parker.
9. Tubey by Cassie Rovitti.
10. Esther socks by Stephanie van der Linden (the link goes to a German sock knitting group, but you have to join the group to get the pattern, which is available in English).
The good news is that I have yarn for all these projects except the Tweedy Vest and Tubey. I may cast on for project #1 today.