Friday, December 21, 2007

It starts with a W, ends with a W and there's an O in the middle...

I got my last package from my Secret Pal!!!

Photobucket


I am SO SO SO SO lucky! Seriously, did you see that bag? I can't believe she took the time to make it for me, it's absolutely gorgeous! (It's even more beautiful in person too!). I love it.

Then there's Lorna's Lace. You can never go wrong with that yarn. It's beautiful. And on top of that, I got Raspberry-Chocolate flavoured coffee. My favourite flavour!!!!

Thank you Brooke, you've been a fantastic Secret Pal. I can't believe how spoiled I have been!

2 comments:

Little Knittin' Kitten said...

I'm so glad you like everything. Now that you've received my last package, I can finally reveal my blog-self. I'm Little Knittin' Knitten at http://littleknittinkitten.blogspot.com. I have stealthily left the occational comment on your blog as my blog identity to throw you off the trail. Mwahahaha!

Tara said...

Wow, awesome bag. You have indeed been spoiled rotten! :)