Friday, January 29, 2010

Food Friday

I should really be getting ready for work, but I couldn't leave home before writing my Food Friday post!

This week has been a little weird. I've been sick with a bad cold and my boss asked me to work two evenings (Tue + Wed) to cover for a coworker who was in a hospital. With my schedule out of whack and my energy around zero, I just didn't feel like cooking much.

Meatless Monday

I actually cheated on Monday without even meaning too. I was really sick and stayed home from work. When lunch came, all I wanted was some chicken noodle soup and I ate some without even thinking that it was Meatless Monday! I made vegetarian pizza again for dinner.

I made up for it on Tuesday and made sure I had a vegetarian lunch.

Photobucket
Photobucket


I made salad, with mixed greens, red bell peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, black olives, feta cheese and lentils. It was yummy! I even made the same thing for lunch on Thursday!

Slowcooker, new recipes, cookbook

Nothing new on these fronts this week. Hopefully I'll make up for it next week!

1 comment:

Tara said...

That salad looks 'lish, Caroline. Really, really yummy.