Tuesday, August 14, 2007

No more yarn that hurts!

Here's another FO for you:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


For some reason, I could not take a good picture of it (I feel like I say that for every picture I post here).

Pattern: I used the "pattern" that was on the ball band, but it's really just a 2X2 ribbed scarf with a fringe.
Yarn: Bernat Masala, a bulky acrylic.
Needles: Knitpicks options circular, size 10½ (6.5 mm)
Comment: Argh! I hated that yarn! My mom gave it to me last Christmas and hinted that she'd like it as a scarf and I was tired of seeing it in my stash so I cast on last month. But the yarn hurt my hands while I knit so I dubbed the scarf the Hurtful scarf. Ouch! That being said, I really like the colour and the scarf itself is pretty soft. I know my mom will like it.

I will probably start a new project soon. Probably the Woven Trellis scarf from last winter's Vogue Knitting. I expect a pretty boring knit but a beautiful scarf.

1 comment:

Montreal Mama said...

Caroline, Woven Trellis is a VERY boring knit, but I can't wait to see my finished project (I'll get there eventually!) (Knitting A.D.D.)

Do you have Interweave Knits Spring 2006? If so, can you bring it to knitting tomorrow night (will you be there?) I'd like to borrow it, I will return it :)