Last May, I made a list of knitting goals for the summer. Now that summer is almost over*, I think it's time to see how I fared.
*Yeah, I know that technically, summer ends on, or around, September 20, but in my mind, once you say goodbye to August, you say goodbye to summer. September is really a fall month.
So my main goals were:
Knit three pairs of socks (or more)
Well I finished two.Roza's socks and my mom's socks.
Seam the damn blue cardigan!
Blue cardigan? What blue cardigan?
Pick the Kiri shawl back up and hopefully finish it.
I did pick it back up but I definitely didn't finish it.
So I didn't reach all my goals, far from it, but I'm still happy with my summer knitting. I also started and finished a project that wasn't in my goals, Coachella.
Now I've set some goals for the fall. Let's see if I can reach them:
1. Woven Trellis scarf from Vogue Knitting (started)
2. Simple ribbed scarf for my boyfriend
3. Marina Picola socks for my sister
4. Shedir from Knitty (started)
5. Streakers shrug from Interweave Knits
6. Cablenet socks from Knitty
What are your fall knitting goals?