Monday, December 07, 2009

Christmas - 18

I'm having a bad case of the Mondays. Bad. What do I do when that happens?

I watch models fall on the catwalk.

Ok I know. I'm cruel. I shouldn't laugh. Bad karma. But I can't help it, it's funny and the news anchors laughing is making it even funnier. I'm a bad person.

Another thing that makes me laugh: Jorge Garcia's blog. If you don't know him, he plays Hurley in Lost (aka the best TV show ever). He also has an advent calendar on his blog, but it's an advent calendar of stuff his dog likes to chew. And I think that's hilarious.

Now, time for my own advent calendar.

December 7
Pattern: Berlin Muster, by Kristin Benecken
Because any pattern that's named after one of my favourite cities in the world is a good pattern.
You can fin the pattern for free on this page.

No comments: