Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas - 5

Christmas sock status: I think I have three pattern repeats left to do on the foot. One pattern repeat takes me a little less than 30 minutes. I think I'll make it ;)

The boyfriend wants to go to a LYS this afternoon to buy some yarn for his grandmother. Of course, I must go with him to help him with that. Will I come back with a little something for myself? We'll see. I'll try to be good.

I had fun taking pictures of our Christmas tree on Friday. I still don't know much about photography, settings and all that so I got funny results. Like this one:

Photobucket


I call it my "Fertility Tree", can you guess why? ;)

I finally managed to take one I was satisfied with.

Photobucket


I also had too much fun with Photoshop, but I like the way this one looks (on my computer. It may look really bad on yours):

Photobucket


Pattern of the day:

December 20

Pattern: Leyburn Socks, by MintyFresh
Can you tell I've been looking for patterns that work well with handpainted yarn? That's because I love them, but I don't like it when the pretty colours hide the beautiful pattern. But the Leyburn socks seem to work well with handpainted yarns.
You can find it for 0$ on its Ravelry project page.

No comments: