Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas - 3

Christmas is almost here! Weeeee! I only have one day left to work (I do go back on the 27th though, no week-long vacation for moi!). I brought homemade cookies to the office today and they were a hit. Life is good.

I also have a FO. I'm not 100% happy about it, but it's ok. They definitely look better in person.

Cabled Lace socks (December)

Cabled Lace socks (December)


The one on the right looks weird! They really do look the same in person, I promise.

Pattern: Cabled Lace socks, by Chrissy Gardiner
Yarn: Knitpicks Stroll in Buckskin
Needles: 2.75mm

Donedonedonedonedonedonedone!

December 22

Pattern: Having Hope, by Diane Mulholland
Christmas is a time for generosity and giving. Proceeds from sales of this beautiful pattern are donated to Cancer Research.
You can find it for sale (4,95 $ US) on this page.

No comments: