Monday, November 10, 2008

Day 10 of 30

I've got 1/3 of NaBloPoMo done and I gotta say... well I'm running out of things to say! :P No, not really. I'm just quite busy these days and I have less time to blog.

I'm actually writing this during the commercials of Heroes. Anyone else is watching? What do you think about this season? I gotta say, tonight's episode looks quite promising, which is good because so far, I haven't been that impressed with this season. Too many heroes, too many people able to just go back in time to fix things, too many people who seem to come back to life. Oh and Hiro's storyline has been boring for the past couple of episodes and he's one of my favourite characters. I gotta say, though, that I absolutely love Daphne (the speedy chick).

On the knitting front, I'm about half a thumb away from finishing the mittens. Expect pics tomorrow!

3 comments:

Angela said...

I stopped reading when you asked if anyone is watching it just in case you tell something. LOL I just downloaded season 1,2 (along with about 5 other tv show series). So someday I should be caught up!

Montreal Mama said...

I'm watching Heroes with Jamie. It's okay. Not really my type of show, but Jamie's really into it - so we watch it together.

Tara said...

I'm a HUGE Heroes fan. That was the flashback episode, right? (I'm behind on my blog-reading). It was pretty good, despite the massive RetCon as far as Sylar is concerned. I mean please, he felt remorse for killing people? Give over...