Monday, November 24, 2008

Day 24 of 30

This post is brought to you by the word YUMMY!

First, I got my Go Habs Go yarn!

Photobucket


Thanks to Robyn, I was able to get this yummy sock yarn from Biscotte & Cie. Unfortunately, there was an error with my order and I only received one skein instead of the two I ordered (cause I want socks for me and another pair for Chris). Louise, from Biscotte, is great though and she replied promptly to my Ravelry message to apologize and told me she'd send my other skein tomorrow. So all is good and despite this little mistake (it happens and as long as it gets fixed, I don't mind), I gotta say I'm very happy with my purchase. The yarn is soft and just yummy.

Speaking of yummy... The girl who writes this blog mentionned these cookies and I just had to try them. She made them with peanut butter chips instead of the recommended semisweet chocolate chips. I'm sure both options are delicious, but I made them with white chocolate chips and there are just no words. It takes all my willpower not to eat them all (and the recipe makes a lot).

Photobucket


Let me know if you make them!

3 comments:

Montreal Mama said...

Cookies look delish!

I cast on my GO HABS GO Socks tonight at the Habs game! I love it so far!

Tara said...

You're just an evil temptress, aren't you? Yarn AND cookies? So unfair.

Anonymous said...

Hi Caroline !!

Your second skein has been shipped yesterday so you will have it today ;-) !!

Thank you for the nice picture of the Go Habs Go yarn :-D !!

Have a great day and happy Go Habs Go knitting hee hee !