Saturday, November 15, 2008

Day 15 of 30

Photobucket


I talked about the new Twist Collective in my last post, but I didn't mention the new issue of IK that is coming out soon. The winter preview is here.

So, what do you all think? I think that the patterns don't look as good as the ones offered in Twist, but there are still some cute things. I like the Blooming Cardigan, as well as the Harvard Square Caps. The pillows are beautiful and the hooded scarf is very interesting. The Victoria Yoke pullover is simple and nice. I also like the socks and the Welt and Rib Raglan. Not bad at all! I'll get the issue for sure.

I've been making some progress on Chris' hat, but it's a pretty boring knit. I should be able to post pics tomorrow or Monday. I'm hoping it'll be finished on Tuesday, but it may be just wishful thinking...

No comments: