Saturday, November 29, 2008

Day 29 of 30

Another long and crazy day at work. I can't wait till things go back to normal and I don't do as many weekends anymore. I'm not sure it will ever happen, since the company is trying to cut costs (which company isn't?) and will have to give our part-timers less work, which means us full-timers will have to cover shifts that are usually covered by those who work part-time, like weekends. Oh well. You gotta do what you gotta do.

I'm all by myself tonight, as Chris is going to a friend's 30th birthday party outside of Montreal and I couldn't go because of work. I intend to knit while I watch the rest of the game (we're behind 0-1 against the Sabres right now).

I need to go Christmas shopping. I have no idea what to buy for anyone this year. I'm sure I'll find something, but I bet I'll have to spend quite some time in the stores.

Ok that's all folks. See ya tomorrow for my last NaBloPoMo post!

2 comments:

Montreal Mama said...

It's 3rd period now and we're winning!

I'm on the couch too - about to go get my knitting!

Angela said...

one more day! Great job!!!