Sunday, November 23, 2008

Day 23 of 30

Dear Alouettes,

Why, oh why, did you lose the Grey Cup tonight, here in Montreal? I'm so disappointed, I was so sure they were going to win. I'm not a super huge football fan, but I still like to watch the game and ask my boyfriend a bunch of questions. I prefer when they win though.

On top of the Alouettes game, the two-hour special of 24 and Colbert's Christmas special were on tonight! Thank god for recorders!

Despite all this TV, I didn't knit a stitch. I just didn't feel like it. It happens. I'll be able to knit for the next two days since I'm not working. Woohoo. I was really looking forward to the days off after a rough couple of days.

Ok so this post was very random. I'll try to think of a good post for tomorrow.

1 comment:

Montreal Mama said...

I was at the game - so disappointed that they didnt win on home turf. Got some knitting done at the game (check my blog soon!)