Thursday, November 20, 2008

Day 20 of 30

Day 20, already? Where has the time gone. In 10 days, I'll have succeeded NaBloPoMo. Go me!

So, yesterday, Robyn posted about the Go Habs Go sock yarn she bought.

Photobucket


Of course, I had to have some of that. I looked at the seller's Etsy shop, but I couldn't find any, so I sent her a message through Ravelry and she replied to tell me she had two skeins left! Yesssssss! So I ordered them. I'm gonna make me and Chris some Habs socks!

I'm in a fabulous mood today.

5 comments:

Montreal Mama said...

I am sooooooooooooo casting on my socks at the game Monday night - I'm going! What a better time to start my GO HABS GO SOCKS! Right?

Heather Wardell said...

Habs? HABS? Go Leafs Go! This is their year.

:)

(SOME year has to be their year, right? Not just 1967, right? It'll happen again, RIGHT? :)

(my verification word is forkin, as in 'forkin right, they'll have another Cup someday' :)

Heather Wardell said...

I should also have said... that yarn is SERIOUSLY cool and I love the way the socks are working up. :)

Angela said...

team clothes ROCK!

Tara said...

Gaaa! I wish I'd thought of PMing her! That Habs yarn is awesome.