Friday, November 21, 2008

Day 21 of 30

NaBloPoMo should allow for a no-blogging day for when you have the worst.day.ever. Today was bad news after bad news after bad news. Nothing I want to talk about here, but yeah. Let's just say I don't feel like blogging.

I'll add a little bit of knitting content by saying that I finally found the right needles for the mittens I'm knitting and I've done the cuff on #1. I plan on spending the rest of the evening on the couch, knitting.

I'll be back tomorrow, ok?

5 comments:

Heather Wardell said...

Be proud of yourself for having done a post and not breaking the streak, and then take care of yourself and pamper yourself to get over the bad news.

And congrats on finding the right knitting needles!

Anonymous said...

Hear hear! What Heather said. Sorry to hear it was such a rotten day - I'm hoping today (tomorrow? Where's Douglas Adams with his creative time-vocab when you need him) is a better day.
You're doing so very very well blogging daily - bravo!
KTE

Anonymous said...

I hope everything is ok!

~Jo~ said...

Caroline, thinking of you. Hope tomorrow is a better day filled with happy news. ;)

Want me to send you some Halloween chocolates? The kids won't mind. ;)

Angela said...

{{{{HUGGLES}}}