Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Day 12 of 30

I'm having a lazy day. I did go out grocery shopping this morning, but other than that, I've just been wasting time online and watching the news on TV. I needed that after the past two stress-filled days at work. I work at 4pm tonight but I don't expect any stress, which is good.

I promised you a pic of the finished mittens, so here they are:

LaLa Mittens (November)

Pattern: La La Mittens, by Gina House
Yarn: It was yarn I had in my stash and I lost the label, but I think it was Plymouth Yarn Galway Worsted.
Needles: US 5/3.75 mm
Modifications: I didn't read the abreviation part of the pattern and I realized only after I was almost done with mitten #1 that I didn't do a few things correctly. I didn't mind much anyways.

I'm sorry about the bad pic, Chris took many but navy blue yarn can sometimes be difficult to photograph. The mittens will be my sister's Christmas gift.

3 comments:

kate-the-enabler said...

The mittens look so cozy!! Love the dark blue. Bravo for taking some downtime after your busy days, and much applause for keeping up with the blog-a-day commitment :)

Montreal Mama said...

Those mittens are fabulous girl! I'm sure the recipient is going to love them! (They are a gift, right?)

Tara said...

Awesome mittens. I need to knit some of those for myself! You know, someday...