Monday, November 17, 2008

Day 17 of 30

This is my 300th post! Weehee! It really doesn't seem like a lot, though, considering I've been writing in this blog for over four years! Let's just say I've had slow periods.

Here's my first post (and my first scarf!).

I had today off and I'll be off tomorrow too. Then I'll be working from Wed-Sun. I've been tired all day so I wanted to be lazy, but I ended up going grocery shopping, doing many loads of laundry, cleaning the floors and cooking. Not too bad. I also crashed on the couch for an hour this afternoon, but I figured I deserved it. Especially since I had gotten up at around 7am this morning for no reason except the fact that I couldn't sleep.

I'm sorry I was hoping for a better post for my 300th, with a glorious FO to show off, but I've got nothing. So I'll leave you with a pic of one of the cutest creatures ever:

Photobucket

5 comments:

Montreal Mama said...

Congrats on 300 posts girl!

Heather Wardell said...

What IS that little guy? Absolutely adorable. I want two as pets. :)

And congrats on the milestone!

Anonymous said...

I don't know what that is, but it is sooooooooo cute! Congrats at hitting 300! If you were bowling, that would be a perfect game!

Angela said...

Happy 300th!!!

Tara said...

Aw, he looks like he's smiling! Congrats on 300 posts!