Thursday, November 13, 2008

Day 13 of 30

I've been feeling a bit under the weather since yesterday. It was so difficult to work yesterday because I was so tired and I had a headache and I just wasn't feeling too well. I felt the same way this morning and I really considered calling in sick for work, but I hate doing that when I'm not *really* sick.

But a few minutes ago, a coworker called to ask if I could fill in for him on Saturday and I asked him if he could work tonight, so we switched. I don't like working weekends, but I'm so happy I don't have to work this evening.

Now I'll just spend the afternoon on the couch with my computer and my knitting and hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow (I'm not working tomorrow either).

Speaking of knitting, I don't think I've mentionned what I'm working on now that I finished the mittens. I'm knitting The Boy Hat (Rav link) for Chris. I don't have a pic because I've only knit a few rows, and it's all black so it looks like nothing right now.

1 comment:

Montreal Mama said...

That's great that you can switch shifts easily.

Hope you feel better soon.